Hi, my name is Bablu Kumar (aka hacback17 on Twitter). I am the author of this blog. I am an infosec enthusiast who is more inclined towards defensive security through offensive security, believes in learning/having a strong fundamental knowledge of technology, and also has an equal passion for sharing that knowledge with the world.
My curiosity lies both in traditional IT infrastructure and moderan technology such as Cloud Computing. So I do have a strong foundational knowledge of AWS, Azure, and GCP.
My aim with this blog is to write my notes in a tutorial format that I (and others like me) can refer to when needing a quick refresher around these topics. You can connect with me on LinkedIn.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals (Az-900) by Microsoft
- Fundamentals of Red Hat Enterprise Linux by Red Hat | Coursera
- The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking by Google | Coursera
- Crash Course on Python by Google | Coursera
My contribution to DynamicCISO.com:
- The Five Must-know Security Principles for InfoSec Pros
- Web Shells in PHP – Detection, and Prevention Part 1
- Web Shells in PHP – Detection, and Prevention Part 2
My failed projects:
- Social Distancing Android App - The idea of the project was to improve the world in some way and save people from Coronavirus but it failed.😥